Updates on FPL team: World Cup stars Kane and Trippier out!

Brought in Daniels and Firmino for Trippier and Kane

I have received some great suggestions, which have led to some changes in my squad.

Apparently, Harry Kane and Kieran Trippier have just returned from the World Cup, so they may not start the opener. So I have opted for the less expensive Firmino, and from the money I saved, I brought in Kane's partner Christian Eriksen, who will definitely start. 

Charlie Daniels from Bournemouth is a very efficient FPL player, so he takes Trippier's spot.

In midfield, I have opted to bring Bernardo Silva and Henrikh Mkhitaryan in, replacing Gudmundsson and Albrighton. Definitely an upgrade there I reckon.

I hope the changes that I have made will pay dividends. We'll find out soon!

Comments