Gameweek 1 FPL Review

My captain Salah the highest scorer with 16


60- neither good, nor bad.

So two players each from Manchester City and Liverpool have lifted my FPL score for this week to a respectable 60. Not bad, but not so good either.

My captain Mohamed Salah leads the way with 16 points, and he will be worth the massive price tag this season in my opinion.



I thought about selecting Mane instead of Eriksen. The Liverpool man scored a whopping 16 while Eriksen failed to deliver. But I believe in the Dane to make amends in the following gameweeks, as he is a quality player. 

I selected Marko Arnautovic even though he was up against the mighty Liverpool. But that gamble did not pay off. But he faces Bournemouth at home next, so I will hold on to him. 

De Gea was so close to getting the clean sheet until Vardy scored late on to deny me the 4 points. The defense was good, as three of them kept the clean sheet. 

So a decent start to this season's FPL for me, but could have been much more. My goal is to maintain an average of 60-65 points every week. That is a challenge and I look forward to it. 




Comments